Tuesday 7 January 2014

Fourth and fifth draft of front cover


Here is my fourth draft of my front cover I looked at my last draft and thought that i could use the minimalistic look but adding some extra colour. I used the same font, and size and also the same title etc. I looked at some colours which could go with the bluey green and a karcki colour looked quite nice, I added some lines to split the sell lines up and to also make that space look a little more interesting. The only thing that I am not sure about is the font for the 'Exclusive' this is the font that I used for all of the sell lines in the first draft of my front cover however when it is on its own i'm not sure that it works as well with the other fonts I will ask my target audience whether they like this or    not. 
Here is my fifth draft of my front cover, I have used a different colour for the lines in between the sell lines and also used a different font for the 'Exclusive' which I do prefer. In my opinion it is my favourite, I will have to line up the white box for the exclusive as the edges are not perfect. Then I can change the purple to the green I had before to see which works best.                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment