Saturday 18 January 2014

EVALUATION 4 - Who would be the audience for your media product?



One thing that I did not put into my video about my audience was about the penumbra effect, the penumbra effect is when your magazine appeals to someone who is not your in your target audience. When I made my magazine I did have in mind that I wanted it to appeal to a wider audience this is one of the reasons in which I put meet the stars of 2013, this could be indie stars as well as other artists in different genres. Also some of the artists on my front cover have collaborated with people that are not indie, for example Florence and the machine collaborated with calvin harris who is a dj so some of my audience could be interested in this genre of music but decided to buy my magazine as it has one of the artists that he collaborated with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment