Monday 30 December 2013

Double page spread article


En(ore say Coelho to Noel - Exclusive interview with the most talked about 19   year old.


Noel Coelho has been impossible to ignore since Late Night Fairness hit the charts in 2010,  and we've been fans of her music, charisma and savvy songwriting ever since. Her 2011 debut album Tears Exposed reached number one on the UK albums chart and has sold over 900,000 copies in the UK, the 19 year old has since shot to superstardom. After endless amounts of gigs, award ceremonies and tv appearances Noel Coelho has landed back in Liverpool to have a breather before hitting the road again. En(ore had a chance to have a shindig with the well-travelled Liverpudlian before she embarks on her next project. 
You've been very busy recently on tour, most people would take a break but we have heard about a project you are embarking on can you elaborate on this?
Well I have been asked to collaborate with Coldplay. Christ Martin approached my agent and I couldn't resist the opportunity.
What was your motivation to become a singer songwriter?
My dad was in a group and I was his biggest fan, I was brought up in a very musical environment so I don't really know anything different, it was always the route I wanted to pursue.
What do you do when you are not singing?
I like to kick back and watch films, bake and walk the dogs. I'm the most boring 19 year old you'll ever meet.
Thank you for your time we are all looking forward to your collaboration.


No comments:

Post a Comment